Simp Chat McKinzie Valdez | HoesLuvKinz - Discussion Thread

Yeah it’s sad as hell tbh look at Briadline I use to go to school with her before she blew up she got leaked now she is a bottle girl and a alleged escort
 
Maybe someone already has but if not could someone put together a folder of all her squirt vids?
 
I mean I saw a live stream of her masturbating and she squirted during it so I’m assuming she has more.
 
She just made a video on TikTok saying she doesn’t know what to film to get attention 😂 like she’s running out of ideas.
 
is she barely realizing that people only followed her for her thirst traps and not actually for her??? That’s quite embarrassing
 
Fr she really thought were subscribers for her personality. nothing is special about it.
 
Yea you don't really need to develop a personality when all you had to do was turn around. We were only here for your ass, go get a real job then lol
 
she definitely gonna come back to onlyfans saying some dumb shit like she found god cuz she had no purpose but he showed her her purpose was showing off her body 😂
 
The E-whore to Christian pipeline is disgusting
Kinzie will always be a tiktok slut to me, no grifting will turn this away
 
Back
Top