Request Mary Angela Barron @mary_a_b @maryabjj


"Jsut got in from the beach , letting the shower water just run over my body as I soap up and clean all the parts ☺️. Talked my girl from this mornings video to jump in and get all the good angles for you as my apology for being MIA . (Service is spotty here in Costa Rica ) . One of my favorite things when I’m being intimate with someone is to bathe their whole body and have them bathe mine . It’s sensual and intimate and 🔥."
$75 3m05s video...sent in messages.
 
It would appear so, however I cannot confirm.
If anybody would like to buy to share let’s work together
 
She forgot to put a $55 lock on this message.
"Wanna see what I’m wearing under my Nogi gear today? So…, I don’t know what it is about these last couple days but … I’ve been having an itch that needs a scratch ☺️ .. let me know what you think as I slide out of my spats and bra but please your eyes only bc I don’t want to use this for everyone bc might have been a nip slip or 2 … and I’m pretty shy about that . please promise your eyes only always . Promise?"
 
$40 message: "Got new yoga shorts in that like my 🍑 and 🐱 perfectly (or at least I think so ). With my new lingerie bottoms on underneath. What’s your favorite pose? From. The front up close with 🐪 or bent over from behind ? Keep the volume up to hear me talking to you ☺️ I had to be quite bc my friend was on the other side of the door 🚪"

https://bunkr.cr/v/0hbn3zykhesbsvxgay705_source-esrIQTJP.mp4
loltheseprices
 

61 people have bought this $50 video. Hard to believe it's worth based on her posts so far.
 
Back
Top