Simp Chat Marichelle | mmarichelle | Madison Elle | madison.ellee Discussion Thread

Pretty expensive for only topless content. Hence why I am no longer subscribed
 
Used to be subscribed. I caught one of her lives that had a few slips in it but thats about it. Never bought any ppv but her feed was pretty standard nn content. That was 3 months ago so maybe her ppvs are better but the ones she sent when i was a sub werent that great sounding for the price. Shame cause her voice/personality is great.
 
I only recently found her on tiktok and I really like her personality. It's also really nice to listen to her voice. Like I could probably listen to her yap all day. Kinda wish she does some kind audio/asmr/voice stuff than just visuals
 
i got suckered into a few of her PPV's, like where she claimed she was deep throating a banana
she has a podcast
 
the joi she just released is definitely a scam. she made her exclusive page subscription required just to see the feed. the joi itself is probably just a 2-3 minute audio clip and ppv
 
That price for audio only is too damn high. 10 minutes is a pretty good length. Content itself is not bad, pretty average. There's room for growth but she has show/do a lot more to justify that price point.
 
Back
Top