noonfixture
Lurker
- Joined
- May 23, 2022
- Posts
- 62
- Reaction score
- 0
https://twitter.com/anyuser/status/1213067163835273221
Margarita Gajewska or Margot Gajewska, or Margot Haievska or just Margot or Margot Reese - model from Ukraine that lives and works in Poland and Germany. Her Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/margot.haievska/
She was Playmate April 2021 in the German Edition of Playboy:
https://www.playboy.de/women/playmates/miss-april-2021-margarita-gajewska
She is doing mainly nude photoshooting and did some erotic shootings in the past for Hegre for example. Now she is doing more soft nude stuff but maybe there something what I don't know. Well by this beautiful model I'm glad to find anthything new.
Maxmodels:
https://www.maxmodels.pl/modelka-ritylensia.html
Model-Kartei:
https://www.model-kartei.de/sedcards/model/529955/margotgajewska/
Model-Mahyem:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/margohaievska
OnlyFans:
https://onlyfans.com/margot.gajewska
Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/margotgajewska
TheNude:
https://www.thenude.com/Margot Reese_31142.htm
Margarita Gajewska or Margot Gajewska, or Margot Haievska or just Margot or Margot Reese - model from Ukraine that lives and works in Poland and Germany. Her Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/margot.haievska/
She was Playmate April 2021 in the German Edition of Playboy:
https://www.playboy.de/women/playmates/miss-april-2021-margarita-gajewska
She is doing mainly nude photoshooting and did some erotic shootings in the past for Hegre for example. Now she is doing more soft nude stuff but maybe there something what I don't know. Well by this beautiful model I'm glad to find anthything new.
Maxmodels:
https://www.maxmodels.pl/modelka-ritylensia.html
Model-Kartei:
https://www.model-kartei.de/sedcards/model/529955/margotgajewska/
Model-Mahyem:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/margohaievska
OnlyFans:
https://onlyfans.com/margot.gajewska
Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/margotgajewska
TheNude:
https://www.thenude.com/Margot Reese_31142.htm









































































