OnlyFans T H I C C Asian Mainlandthick / Thekoreandemon / theasianwife / gooeybuttercakes / gooeybuttercake

MabelKite

Lurker
Joined
Mar 17, 2022
Posts
5
Reaction score
0
She used to have an onlyfans but she deleted it.
Also was known with other accounts: thekoreandemon and theasianwife
if anyone has her paid onlyfans video of her riding I would be so thankful
DoGctG6ixzDjYkuHytf0ljMX5nmAfnx_tmuIrfii70w.jpg

The video Im searching for.

Edit:
She currently has a new onlyfans (she also tends to delete content frequently)
https://onlyfans.com/gooeybuttercake
 
XKPpFUXGK-AL4ZGhhir5_UGpUAga3kBj68rLgFSYVzs.jpg

dnxfXnjoAtMeelTNhPCqcQEX5Nq8U6OGXsOCHn3vhl4.jpg

Images from her reddit linked above to keep thread going.
Hopefully people can provide more content of her.
If anyone has the onlyfans video of her riding, I would be grateful.

Edit: I noticed that after I linked her reddit pictures, the account deleted them off their feed(specifically the ones that were linked before), so they may be watching this thread?
second edit: She deleted her reddit account, someone was stalking her, now shes gone for good i guess
 
https://www.*Blacklisted site*/a/jHcDcgvU--------
https://www.*Blacklisted site*/a/zlI1OD6M
 
Does anyone have these videos?
This one is a bad preview of her onlyfans riding video.
If anyone has it I would be so grateful.

This is another preview of another paid video(the above one is more important doe).

Thank you in advance to anyone who can provide.
 
Goddammit. Does anyone have all the posts she made on her reddit saved?
This is all I have saved from her reddit:

Hope she makes another account somewhere.
 
Alright, after some detective work, this is what I've found.
Some extra info + content:
Looks like she also went by u/thisAmericanWaifu on reddit (deleted)
Her now defunct linktr.ee: https://linktr.ee/Mainlandthick
AKA Emi Lee (not sure if this her real name or not) in her earlier modeling days. Her old twitter @eMilee090209: https://twitter.com/emilee090209 (not active since 2012). Some pics from back in the day: https://platinumgrill.org/hismind/2015/04/17/emi-lee/
AKA Amelia Kingdom on ManyVids (deleted)
AKA Vouyerasiangf on Xhamster (deleted)
AKA KoreanKurves (idk the platform)
AKA Japanbooty (idk the platform)
Here are some private videos on CW if anyone can DL: https://www.camwhores.tv/tags/thekoreandemon/
Found some post w/ packs on and SM, but I don't have an account for either.
Here are some links to her (deleted) comment history on reddit, not that interesting.
thisamericanwaifu: https://camas.unddit.com/#{"author":"thisamericanwaifu","resultSize":100}
thekoreandemon: https://camas.unddit.com/#{"author":"thekoreandemon","resultSize":100}
theasianwife: https://camas.unddit.com/#{"author":"theasianwife","resultSize":100}
Maybe(?) New Social Media, Maybe fake, not sure
Looks like a possible Instagram account: https://instagram.com/aimataims0
A Twitter account: https://twitter.com/aimataims
Twitch:
Extra Content Leads. https://nukeleaks.com/archive/Mainlandthick-5391
And finally here
This is a zip of everything I manage to find in the depths of google search pages. Be warned, this is not organized. There are many dupes. But still alot of content: https://*1fichier was once here but now they delete things after 15 days*/?6czzk1hjxih6d48znaf0
https://cdn3.bunkr.ru/tkd_tb-sUmCF3iI.zip
From some of the thumbnails in the pack it looks like there were at least 4 full length anal vids on her manyvids. Probably lost forever now.
 

Archived cloudfront photo from her ManyVids.
Doesn't look like her though
 
Thank you,
Here's a drop with all her pics in that tumblr. I was able to find a few new pics, so thank you!
 
Back
Top