Request OnlyFans Cam Girls mad4maddieee | Cutemaddie12

So far unfortunately, no. I subbed and bought her welcome message package. Waste of $20 IMO. I'll share it here shortly. Wish I could do a charge back haha.
 
Here's all the pictures in her welcome pack for $20. There are also 2 videos, but they're only 2 seconds long and don't show anything. Definitely not worth the money right now unless you're into PG13 content.
Update: Messaged her on OF asking if she was non-nude and she said "She has to get to know me better before we get into all that". Don't waste your time or money. Can't believe how much she's got rolling on on her cam site with how little she's doing. People be thirsty I guess.








 
What I don't understand, she's getting tips on her NN pics she's uploading to OF. She got $50 tipped on a beach picture of her in a bikini, who's doing that?
 
It could be her agency doing a fake tip or there's just someone really down bad lol
 
I wonder if there is an agency pumping these girls out? Another new girl is very popular right now with thousands of viewers and lofty tip goals for pg-13 stuff. Says "lets chat after the stream on OF" to any real questions. Name is madelyn1111.
 
You can actually see her tits in the reflection of the mirror down the hall when she puts the white shirt on
 
Anyone able to upload the stream from today? Had a bunch of good parts and a shower show, thanks in advance o7
 
Most likely not. Basically all the agency girls have terrible onlyfans. It’s never actually them responding, and they charge an arm and a leg for ig pics. You can usually get them naked, but expect it to cost a fortune. And still, it’s never actually them talking to you lol
 
so sexy yet so mild. Able to see everything but won’t take the shirt off lol
 
Do you guys think its a comfort thing and right now shes not there yet but down the line she will show full nudity? Or will she just be a trap like the rest?
 
Back
Top