Request Celeb OnlyFans Instagram Lupita Medina / _babyfaceassassin


Outrages prices with no description. I don’t expect nudes but some good bikini/ thong would be interesting
 
I’m no longer subbed. anyone know if she’s posting anything worth while?
 
I've never purchased anything. It's very obviously not her sending the DMs out, and it's hard to have confidence that anything one pays for will be legit. It's pricey, too. Shame - she's got a great body.
 
She offered a video of her sucking dick, but wanted the money to be sent to Cash App and it was a low amount which me made even more skeptical, but I rolled the dice and paid the shit anyway and was immediately ghosted lol. I waited a few days before saying anything more then when I wrote her asking about the video I was blocked. I’m not gonna lie I reported that shit and then the next day that’s when she got on ig saying her account got hacked and I’m still blocked to this day lol.
 
Wheres this 🔥? This is an Instagram pic. No one has seen or shown anything from her OF thats better than IG posts so far
 


I'm pretty sure those are AI. The rug looks fake af and the tattoo on her ribs are just scribbles. I checked her IG and the tattoo is supposed to say In Gods Image. You should call her out for scamming.
 
Back
Top