Simp Chat Lunaqueen / Lunateeen / lunaqueeen / lunaqueeeen Discussion Thread

Such a good actress, but I really wish she could have turned off her fucking A/C for her roleplay vids...
 
no idea, dont even remmeber if there was one. but what ever happen to her?
 
i tried to explain but keep getting this message
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
 
Her Real twitter was renamed to this MsMoonieQ
After reading seems she may be some sort of health n fitness coach ?
 
Yes i agree.
She should teach other cam models about the best camera angles / How to deep throat and how take a giant glass butt plug in their asses like its as casual as eating a bowl of cereal.
 
honestly shes been doing it for so long with stable views/donos that she probably could just retire lol
 
There was a thread that started shortly after her retirement. Much of the discussion ended up drifting into trying to figure out what she was doing (new job?, partner?, etc.) or listing other models that reminded of her.
 
Shame she had the best anal content. A true anal queen. What a legend. Hopefully the boyfriend gets ditched or whatever endeavors turn out not to be as fun and she comes back
 
She went full normie all of a sudden and apparently has her own company now. Not exactly sure what she's doing her twitter is useless as far as getting info goes. But she probably won't ever come back unless money gets really really tight I'm guessing.
 
Amen, brother! As far as I'm concern, she's the best to come out of camming/OF-type apps. She had the perfect combination of beautiful and sexy face, slutty personality, foreign accent and, of course, being an anal queen. Such a pitty she decided to quit 😭
The first thing I thought when I heard about it was that she actually got with that masseur she kept talking about on her Twitter (of how much the bloke turned her on, and how he kept making suggestive comments). Like, if that dude didn't take his chance, he's an idiot.
Anyway, I hope she comes back eventually, cause you don't get such high cuality videos all that often.
 
read: i'm going to make a new/have a new account that I won't share with people I'm not friends with so I can further distance myself from my former source of income
 
She'll never outrun the shadow of this huge digital footprint she left behind with her sexual content. Someone will eventually hunt down her new identity and harass her / expose her. Someone will eventually recognize her and then it's gonna backfire on her. She should have realized that long before getting as invested into it as she did. I wish her the best.
 
Back
Top