Simp Chat Luna Amemiya 雨宮留菜 lunaamemiya - Discussion Thread

Met her at Fetish Festival in Tokyo. Seeing her big tits dangling in the air was stunning. Shorter than expected but when you combine big tits and shorter height it's quite hot!
She was at a corner booth with her gal friend. When I met her she had no line in front of her which was surprising but being in the corner away from the entryway she might not have had as much foot traffic?
 
No, thats how it is with her. If its not a "stay there' irl event then her usual 5 people that attend her events probably already passed by. She has a hard time filling reserved slots for IRL events.
 
I miss how her page was like literally a month ago. Her prices were normality and it was fairly easy to get the stuff you wanted. She seems to have more videos than she used to but now you cant tell if these are new ones or the same ones she was selling for double now
 
She’s not the one selling it’s the modeling agency running her stuff now you can thank them lol for fuckin up all the content creators OFs
 
I just wished she returned to doing lives without fucking pasties :PepeWhy:
 
I don't remember the date but there's this fanicon livestream, aside from those i kinda remember 2 more:
,
Also, the first time she did an OF test livestream (not the one with the yellow/pink? sling bikini) it was pretty obvious that she wasn't wearing any pasties.
 
You do know they make nipple pasties that poke out so they look like nipples right I’ve seen several chicks wear them before
 
The only ones i'm sure she wasn't wearing them are the ones from Fanicon because she covered asap after someone in the chat told her xD
Those are old livestreams tho, from 2020-2021 i think . Nowadays her fanicon live streams are 80% eating food and talking
 
This is very likely, she has worn those.
Was that OF livestream posted in the content thread?
Very weird she would cover up after being told. You would think she did it on purpose for her fans.
Funny, when she posts about an upcoming fanicon stream she really makes it seem its "something" you don't want to miss. :KEKW:
 
I'm not sure but I don't remember seeing that stream on that thread. I know for sure the archive was available on her OF for like 1 day before she deleted it
 
What were you guys expecting she belongs to an agency that has a lot of Japanese, Singapore, Taiwanese , and American content creators and porn actresses. These accounts all run the same or similar form of capsule, to board games and spin wheel game scams
 
I have a confession to make, something I have been keeping to myself since early this year. Luna has released multiple wrestling videos for a site called abv.jp (akibacom). The latest video she made came out in January of this year. The code for it is FGWS-07. In this video there is anactual titty pop out with exposed nipple!!
I kept this to myself because I wanted to source a good rip of this video before posting/mentioning anything in case it got removed from the store. It's been months now and no luck. I'm not high IQ enough to figure out the site. :PepeLaugh:
I will be posting the shitty rip that I have. The bitrate is bad and its only half the video(second half missing) but that part doesn't matter since the nipple titty pop out happens in the first half.
 
I trimmed the content down, slowed it down and did some frame generation to smoothen out the frames. Tried to post it in the content section but was struck down. Am I allowed to share it here? If not no worries I will just enjoy it privately :)
 
Back
Top