Simp Chat Lucie Swartvagher/ Nerd Girl News

I guess that's the main attraction. I'll be the first to admit she's not the prettiest girl out there, but she's got something irresistible, and it's not just the massive thighs and ass
 
she’s super hot but let’s be honest… she’ll definitely never make any type of nsfw content in the future. her whole brand is innocence and nothing revolving around sex appeal at all. unfortunately
 
I know it’s a snowball’s chance in hell of happening but do you guys think she’ll ever do premium content/sell? Looking at her posts I always waffle back and forth between if she is clearly using her amazing body for engagement or she just takes pictures and her body happens to be showing off in it. If it’s the former rather than the latter she does a great job of having plausible deniability because you can’t really tell for sure.
 
I'd say if her latest IG post is anything to go by, she's definitely aware of her physical appeal.
 
I've always wanted to know, is she like a walking advertisement? It's insane
 
The way her mom tries to make all of her kids into these influencers for sale is kinda weird
 
Idk bro, I think she's pretty cute and has a legitimately solid face. Might just be me tho :peepoShrug::monkaHmm:
 
Nah, not just you. I think she's a cutie, too (more so with glasses on). I just meant that she's not one of those breathtaking knockouts. But that's OK. Nerd-next-door types who don't mind showing some skin (intentionally or not) don't have to look like Sydney Sweeney to get me going.
 
All the siblings started popping up online all of a sudden, and the fam has its own account now, so i guess the thought is to leech off Lucie's following to give everyone else a higher profile
 
Oh damn I never knew all that was happening (granted I only just discovered her the other day :pauseChamp:) how many siblings does she have?
 
Not quite sure. Two, three? Never took the time to care, honestly. I could live without seeing any of them again. I’m just here for Lucie 🤣
 
Anyone else find it kind of weird that an 18yo girl (and her family) is promoting toys, candy and other childish stuff? She’s still hot, but it’s a bit odd.
 
It’s the enslopofication of social media, chasing whatever sponsor they can get
 
Yeah I mentioned this earlier, she's like a walking ad for her mom. Her siblings too.
 

Anyone else think that kinda looks like a nip piercing on the right?
 
Back
Top