diarykid Lurker Joined Jun 2, 2022 Posts 38 Reaction score 0 Sep 22, 2024 #2 Few more since I hit the media limit in the first post
tramnote5 Lurker Joined Mar 1, 2025 Posts 3 Reaction score 0 Jan 6, 2026 #3 You can see that some guys have bought her lingerie from it, but she’s been silent when approached about buying from me.
You can see that some guys have bought her lingerie from it, but she’s been silent when approached about buying from me.
L latheboy9 Lurker Joined Jul 14, 2026 Posts 2 Reaction score 0 Jul 23, 2026 #5 For shits and giggles I sent $100 to her venmo with my contacts. Two weeks later not a single word from her not even a "thanks".
For shits and giggles I sent $100 to her venmo with my contacts. Two weeks later not a single word from her not even a "thanks".