Simp Chat louisebordeaux / looloooficial /loolooxx / Olivia Joan Doyle-Cutz

Video part 1 and part 2 with DCtrousers out now
I have heard he make video of 1 hours she is selling this video on onlyfans.
 
I think I am in love with her she has great sets of boobs fine ass and she looks beautiful with great figure. Do i need help?
 
Been watching her for a long time since her NakedNews days. I never knew about the name "Olivia Joan Doyle-Cutz" before today. Some deranged people think her secret identity is ThicciVelvet, lol.
 
The most awaited video of 1 hr with DCTrousers is out now she is selling it on onlyfans but she has blocked my chat if it was or 35$ i would have brought it but i think it is more can someone get it in highest resolution possible thanks
 
Ya well i want to buy can you share the link where dct is selling i checked his manyvids not able to find
 
So, she actually isnt ThicciVelvet? As a non expert viewer I always thought the body / boobs were amazingly similar. And also, both LB and TV really know what theyre doing
 
Not Thiccivelvet. I know you can't take your eyes from the boobs but look at the face once 😂
 
How do you download OF vids? I just decided to buy the vids myself but idk how to upload Vids from OF. Anyone willing to help?
 
Yeah their bodies definitely have a similar thiccness and proportions but if you specifically look at their teeth, their pussies and little moles and stuff they're distinctly two different hot ladies 😋
 
Interesting thanks guys. One other thing - when Louise Bordeaux first worked with MrLucky she did that pre-fuck chit chat they do on screen. During that she almost introduced herself. She said she used to do the faceless / headless thing before now going full face. I think it was that which made me wonder. But I bow to superior knowledge
 
Back
Top