Discussion Lost members of the Ittiebittytittie committee.

Jameliz: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/502/
jameliz-11ea429b947b64d4d8.jpg

84eb4627-b7c1-4f56-ac87-abe2e55c0bad.jpg

My disappointment was immeasurable, and my day was ruined.
 
RIP the fallen warriors of the slimtit.
I love a slim girl with pop out big fake tits, but if not fake, I prefer smaller real ones over saggy heavy ones.
This is a great thread for me, I'm always on the lookout for girls that upgraded where we have befores and afters.
Still, RIP the fallen.
 
Nickey Huntsman used to be a favorite of mine before her boob job.
Something rare, Suzy Gala small tits:
 
Small tits but big nozzle bro.
She is one of the few that have completely upgraded herself with surgery. She is much hotter now.
I still busted some fucking CLUMPY nuts to her default base model though.
 
Just got introduced to her from the Ittiebittytittie committee thread. Collecting content only to discover this. 🙁
 
Trippie Bri, Hannahowo, Utahjaz, Arturmary, all four great victims of horrible life decisions.
 
kawaiigirlxo had nice small tits and then got big implants and recently sashaparadise/Alinarai just got fake ones and ruined her perfect tits
 
100102418050f4572d10ace8ab.md.jpg

2833b98aefbc935ce4814ee9b92f516b905013ac9bb75a52.jpg

Ember Snow looks awful with these bolt-ons. I hate breast implants vehemently.
 
Back
Top