OnlyFans Londa / Londa Vondue / Londaxvondue

tackleroom

Lurker
Joined
Apr 21, 2025
Posts
8
Reaction score
0
Londa / Londa Vondue / Londaxvondue
Instagram
TikTok
OnlyFans
Disclaimer: From what I can tell, she’s probably using an agency or some kind of bot to run her OnlyFans account. It’s a bit of a shame, honestly — she’s absolutely stunning, and with a following that’s still relatively small, you’d expect the account to be more hands-on. I had a brief back-and-forth with “her,” and it was pretty clear I wasn’t actually talking to the person behind the profile (instant responces, heaps of emojies, no timezone context etc.) That said, the content itself is definitely real and very explicit (including B/G). Good luck to anyone trying to track it down.
 

Just fyi, from chatting with "her" it seems the agency works in a way where u have to buy smaller items from her to get offered the bigger ones, which suuuuucks
 
Screenshot_8663a4a4008daf2a1.png
 
Not surprised! She did the same with me , describing a ppv, i bought it and it was not as she described, shes another scammed agency girl
 
Back
Top