This is an EXTREMELY hard request to find (believe me, I've been trying for years!)
Back in the late 00's, British porn star Lolly Badcock appeared on a UK adult channel called 'Spice Extreme' in a show called 'Extreme Sex: Live'.
It was basically a call-in show with Lolly bringing her customary heat and insanity. I used to have them on video (!) but lost them years ago.
Here are some shots from the shows in question:




I'm convinced they must be out there somewhere!
Help!
https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=lollybadcock/gender=f/lolly-badcock.htm
https://www.bgafd.co.uk/actresses/details.php/id/l0210
Back in the late 00's, British porn star Lolly Badcock appeared on a UK adult channel called 'Spice Extreme' in a show called 'Extreme Sex: Live'.
It was basically a call-in show with Lolly bringing her customary heat and insanity. I used to have them on video (!) but lost them years ago.
Here are some shots from the shows in question:




I'm convinced they must be out there somewhere!
Help!
https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=lollybadcock/gender=f/lolly-badcock.htm
https://www.bgafd.co.uk/actresses/details.php/id/l0210