Simp Chat Lolitaaliya / Lolita Aliya / Aliyah

Lets not gate keep any content of her on here… she’s mad chill and not demanding mad $$$ so I think with a collective effort we should be able to respectfully persuade her to show/do more on her lives etc her lives usually packed we just need encourage her to do more
 
Unlikely feed or story usually clean so best bet is to join one of her lives this weekend and screen record many slips happen
 
Didn't she have a leak before and disappear I think she was full naked nothing crazy but she got shamed then disappeared but came back. don't know how far she will take it
 
Narh her socials went viral because of worldstarhiphop back in the day (the story was cap) then she deleted everything and disappeared because ppl got weird trying to find her irl, when she came back online moved all her content to onlyfans… no full body nudes has leaked to my knowledge just the stuff from her lives
 
I’ve been subbed to her since last year, the content is getting boring and repetitive ngl. On her live yesterday she said she’ll start customs on Tuesday. I doubt she will though because she tends to just ignore every request etc on her lives
 
She went live today but I took a nap and missed it, did anyone catch it?
 
Back
Top