Simp Chat Lolavirtually / Misslolawhite / Misslolawhitebackup [Discussion]

Someone needs to get those recent pussy vids, the dildo and vibrator ones😍
 
Whoa, she's also making videos of toys and vibrators now? She very recently started making completely nude content. Seems like she's going all in now. We might end up with b/g content before the end of the year if she continues at this rate.
 
Unrelated but love her subtle weight gain over the years. personally hope she keeps getting heavier, jeans pic is from years ago. Also her ass > her chest imo
 
Lex at her peak before she got fat 😂 IDKY she took to long to show more on her OF they always show more when they start to hit the wall, even though she’s far from that
 
She's better the fatter she gets imo, that 5'2 build or whatever is peak with the extra weight
 
Nah to me if she was a lil taller like 5’7 ish then yeah the weight would look good on her but at 5’2 she look like a doughnut now 😭
 
It's crazy what we define as fat cuz she ain't fat she's just thick. I agree she looks better thicker cuz man that ass and those titties look even better now
 
Look like she was dropping some pussy content from someone’s post. I’m trying to see that
 
Same here, impossible to discuss buying with this woman. All I wanted was a vid of her eating food with her belly out lmao
 
She hasn’t sent anything interesting enough for me to open anything 🤷🏾‍♂️ and those messages she being sending are so annoying, so generic. She can’t even do a video D rate 🤣 she a fake “hoe”
 
I think she has done a few of those, but I think some ppl feel the same way I do, that’s why her content tread hasn’t been updated 🤷🏾‍♂️ she not dropping anything worth getting.
 
Back
Top