Twitch OnlyFans LittleMissTrish / Tricia Rufus / medicinewoman_trish

says she is closing the OnlyFans, maybe for good this time... anyone have a recent rip or anything good?
FhLY8JnaMAIMol9

FgZI7xLaYAAxqPE
 
She change the name again a lot of good clips
Some know is the OF is worthy? or Just trash?
 
I do miss her 'drunk and dumb fun' streams, especially the Onlyfans ones of which she did far too few. Now she's hooked up with some yoga vegan hippy who can heal her chakra with crystals. I guess if he gets to stick it in her pooper afterwards, whatever works. :peepoSad:

Trisha top flash

(and sorry for the potato quality, blame early OF streaming days...)

 

Some pictures she shared back when she had her Onlyfans before she found crystal healing. :wowers:
 


One of the earliest pictures I could find of Trisha during her professional bodybuilding days. :wowers:



And some more random OF pictures I found while dusting off an old hard drive. :wowers:
 


She just went on a 20 minute rant in a dozen IG clips about being 'betrayed' and restarting her discord...I assumed she'd dumped her boyfriend who probably just believes in crystal healing to get her knickers off but there's some other drama apparently. Anyone got the lore?
 
https://bunkr.media/v/i4KRD6JT3S7Uz



Short dance on IG showing off her curves. Her rants make it sound like she's joined a cult, cutting out family, friends and followers from her life. Someone DM me the lore so these rants make more sense otherwise I'm going to have to start watching her muted. :PepeWhy:
 
Back
Top