Request Petite Little_zoee

It is. She goes full nude, but there is a catch. She blurs out her nipple and pussy. Also, every single picture opens up into a 375 x 500 when you open it into a new window or save it. There is also a huge watermark with your username going across the pictures, which are only fully sized when you click on them in the site. Any attempt to use a picture saver, results in a 375 x 500 picture size. Most of her content is teasing. The good stuff at the very end, when she first made the account.
She has several Instagram accounts, and they keep getting deleted. I'm only out $8, so it's whatever. I'm not gonna waste time and effort to try and get money back. I will reach out the website, and let them know of my find. With any luck, they will refund me.
 
I’m pretty sure there’s a similar scam going on in the “Verified model” section here, half of the newest girls look face swapped and their OF are copy and pasted, so be aware
 
Back
Top