Simp Chat Lily Rose Tierney | Lilyroset | littletins - Discussion Thread

Not that frequent. She is thinking monthly of biweekly. She thinks the more often she goes live, the less people will tip. I would think it's the other way around because every time she would draw more audience and more tip-whales.
Judging from how tall she stands with other blonde Aussies. Probably around 1.68 to 1.72m. No idea of her weight.
 
ive done 2 it doesn’t take very long maybe 2-3 days ? I paid 200 and 250 for them and they were very good
 
Just a dumb comment but she is one of the few Australians I've heard speak whose accent I don't find to be a huge turn off
 
Been a week for me, just says she’s busy and will get them done soon.
 
When was this? Literally just asked for a private and she was quoting me 2K lmaooo
 
Mine came after about 10 days. It’s almost like her page or messages are ran through an agency
 
You can get it way lower, unless you are asking for too much time.
I think it's a mix. If you start getting longer replies within 2 minutes, it's the autoreply for sure. Her regular self is brief and her attention feels distracted —which is exactly what happen when creators reply for real.
Most likely. The other possibility is that she thought he is loaded.
 
Honestly not sure about the private. All I inquired for was a basic cum show (time wasn’t even specified) and she was like 2K lmaoo and I was like nah I’m good lol
 
she’s obviously been ran by agency for quite some time now. But I believe she’s been changing agency most recently and they are HORRIBLE. Like literally at the point of horrible.
 
Why are agencies so retarded?
They push sales to the point of shaming and are so ungrateful and manipulative. They start making accusations and shit.
I think the real DMs are the ones signed X or xx. She is kinder, polite, les pushy (still somewhat pushy but reasonably so) and it can tie back to previous conversations and lives. As soon as you start getting replies without the x you know it's slop and pettiness.
 
Very early she posted an outside strip video where she was wearing a red bikini and no glasses, anybody has it? Can’t find it anywhere
 
Yes. But she needs to find enough whales there to ensure all shows are decent. The later two we barely made it to dildo action
 
Needs to hit the gym to get back her body from a year ago, but this girl has it all going on
 
Back
Top