Simp Chat Lily Alcott | yungllamacita - Discussion Thread

Where did she say this? Kinda crazy if true because not too long ago she said she finally built up the courage to increase her body count after being raised with religious shaming or something.
 
Sorry if this has been discussed already…

Post in thread 'Lamhard / Lamarchairez'
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1513/

This posted on the Lamhard content thread and I don’t think I’ve seen it…and I don’t think I’ve seen Lily eat pussy before. Any other collabs where she has?

Anyway…great scene…Lily getting eaten from behind by (my opinion) one of the hotter girls out there while sucking cock is about as good as it gets.
 
Just wanted to add…Lily even says it’s her first time eating pussy after she goes down on Lamhard. Man…I really hope we see Lily with other girls (with or without a guy).
 
she was just on a collab house with Elly Clutch, Lucy Mochi and a bunch of other girls, i would be suprised if we dont get at least one GG vid out of that
 
Unfortunately, there was no anal in that last round.
She hasn't recorded with Troy since then, but this is practically her third time in a row with Dredd.

Edit: Does she visit this forum? I haven't seen anyone else ask her to record with Dredd again. Only here.
 
At least this time she listened to the community and filmed from other angles, rather than just the terrible angles Dredd uses.
 
Back
Top