Simp Chat Leyla Ingalls / leylaingallz_ / leylaingallz / leylaingalls

I feel she probably got 100s. Hope she puts out something good this week.
 
Well I guess that means the offer IS retroactive. Unfortunate, considering it'll become her full attention on OF it seems lol.
 
I really hope she's been working on the oldest first :KEKW: otherwise I'm utterly and hopelessly buried.
 
I guess she's probably not going to record any regular nude content any time soon. Lame.
 
I don't know why, but with no other girl I want to see erotic content as much as I do with her. Even if it seems like there's nothing special about her, but why she's so damn sexy to me.
 
Its cause she is hot and cute, while having a killer body
She should really cut off the $5 dick ratings for a few weeks to catch up lol
 
What did she mean about having a contract with OF for 6 months? Do they try to have an incentive for hot semi-celebs?
 
tazmannia first off, you’re the GOAT!
Also, are you able to get today’s video in source quality instead of a screen recording?
 
Big win column. I'd provide source but my card is declining due to the VPN I'm currently using while traveling I presume.
 
I've added a source quality of her newest video to the content thread. I agree that her cute looks, innocence around being sexual online and her comedy background makes her sooo alluring
 
Back
Top