OnlyFans Instagram Latina Lexnats / Lilbabymama13 / Alexa Natalie

MonaPell

Lurker
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Posts
29
Reaction score
0
https://linktr.ee/misslolawhite
Aliases: Lola White | misslolawhite
Discussion Thread:https://simpcityopen.com/threads/174600/
lexnats-db72e5b51a2373c7a2de3dcacfe4a556_hd.jpg

2D309911-ED27-4172-93D8-682CD9319FA2.jpg

9250A5BB-4194-43CA-B00D-26379D4C2A1D.jpg

F66A9C2A-BD20-495D-8867-E01394B177F6.jpg

1775DA2E-D2AC-482A-A150-594E7D2F3015.jpg

Not much content on her OF, but she sends out a PPV nearly every day
 
you have one? Bc even this one, $75 and description makes it seem like the vid will contain full topless, it does not.
adce05b8a67c9ba4796a0117394aeaaf.png
 
Sorry folks I’m a little slow when it comes to new file hosts but here you go! 99 files mostly videos about 4 pics (all nips) and about 20 videos of nip slips maybe more I didn’t count. 2+ years of PPV content you’re welcome boys.
https://bunkr.cr/a/HMvaEDf3
 
Seems like she deleted/disabled her main instagram account @lexnats. The account she uses now to promote her Onlyfans and snap is @lilbabymama13
 
So after adding her on Snapchat, she’s finally selling fully topless content, but she’s delusional with her prices. $215 for 1 topless picture and $415 for a 1 minute topless video:KEKWlaugh:
 
Appreciate the drop king, those really are tame videos. Even just walking backwards doing a 360 or showing more than the awful zoomed in shot would make it better
 
So, she recently announced that she will begin doing “spicier” content starting today, and she sent out a no panties PPV. Anyone purchased the video? Seems promising, but with the amount of times I've been deceived by her in the past, I'm a bit hesitant.
 
Back
Top