Request OnlyFans Cam Girls Teen lexamazinggg / Lexasworld1

sketchloop

Lurker
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Posts
796
Reaction score
0
Brand new 19 year old who likes showing off her wonderful ass.
https://onlyfans.com/lexamazinggg
https://chaturbate.com/lexasworld1

471737469_vlcsnap-2024-05-24-22h04m52s185.png

471737454_vlcsnap-2024-05-24-22h02m45s488.png

471737452_vlcsnap-2024-05-24-22h02m21s284.png

 
https://pixeldrain.com/u/YJoDeacj lexasworld1 5-22-2024 1.00.30 PM.mp4
https://pixeldrain.com/u/fJZK7Rus lexasworld1 5-23-2024 8.37.52 AM.mp4
https://pixeldrain.com/u/oiCqVJqv lexasworld1 5-24-2024 8.20.49 AM.mp4
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wqpNccZx lexasworld1 5-24-2024 11.30.42 AM.mp4
https://pixeldrain.com/u/cDX7pGYk lexasworld1 5-25-2024 9.02.53 AM.mp4
https://pixeldrain.com/u/g4UNnFru lexasworld1 5-26-2024 11.52.03 AM.mp4
https://pixeldrain.com/u/u1nk53Po lexasworld1 5-27-2024 10.40.01 AM.mp4
https://pixeldrain.com/l/a7suAf95 All 7 files
 
Somebody just tipped her 60K on Chaturbate and got NOTHING! She dressed up again and ended the stream!! LMAO
 
It was probably over 100k tipped by 1 user. At least we got a few good slips in the stream.
 
Unfortunately I got there near the end of the stream! So she actually showed something this time??
 
She started showing her nipples a few times from side angles and some fake nipple slips. very close to a couple of pussy slips too.
 
I'd say the big tipping helped with all the slips. So I wouldn't say it was a complete waste. Definitely her best show so far.
 
Back
Top