Request OnlyFans TikTok Instagram Lena Isabelle (lenaisabelle, lenaisabellex, makinello, catalirra)

BenjiFret8

Lurker
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Posts
22
Reaction score
0
Heyy I am Lena your 19-year-old German Girlfriend 🤭 I am sweet and very naughty 😝
-daily posts
-highly interactive
-genuine conversation, daily responses
-custom & pre-made content available
-solo and partner content
-dickrating with video
-and much more 🙈
OF: https://onlyfans.com/lenaisabelle
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/lenaisabellex/
Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@catalirra
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Makinello

https://bunkr.cr/a/SmaOu3Uy
Cute busty German girl. Anyone has some of her exclusive content?
 
From her English account https://onlyfans.com/lenaisabellex
Have a feeling that it's agency driven like many others, message responses were the usual bait type to buy stupidly expensive 30 second teases lol.
Only found her last night and after chatting a bit I was sent these pics and then had to pay for the 2 vids, offered other vids but the price inflated stupidly

Was sent these this morning before she offered another tease vid for stupid money

 
Back
Top