OnlyFans Asian Malaysian kuehtiao / ku3htiao / barisankfc / charkuehtiao / Tika

Nessa31

Lurker
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Posts
608
Reaction score
0
This is my absolute last ditch effort to find and preserve Tika's content. She used to have an Onlyfans and had quite a following on Twitter / X. But she completely purged all of her socials I think somewhere around 2021. Actually, I used to follow her on Twitter back in 2020 and vividly remember her promoting her OF.
Socials:
https://onlyfans.com/kuehtiao (Gone)
https://x.com/kuehtiao (Gone, username no longer belongs to her)
https://x.com/charkuehtiao (Her private account, suspended)
The only pic that proves her existence:

[EDIT]: Managed to get some photos of her
 
Got some more pics after hours of digging, can't stand looking at her tweets, makes me blackpill so hard, I just wish people archived her nudes
 
im obsessed with her and i found her pretty late. i asked her if she was willing to sell separately since the of was closed off but was ignored. these are my collections. hope others can share theirs
 
Back
Top