JalenF
Lurker
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2022
- Posts
- 31
- Reaction score
- 0
From my custom feed that I can't modify (thanks Reddit) comes this hotwife which has some interesting content, including g/g (strap-on even).
Reddit account seems shared between husband and wife. She has a milfy body with great titties, a pretty face and curvy all over. I have scrapped and googled but couldn't find a leak of her content so what I'll post here is a scrape from her reddit account.
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/kriss_sno/submitted/
Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/kriss_sno
Reddit pictures: https://bunkr.cr/a/ObatprBv
If any heroes have any additional content, please do share.




Reddit account seems shared between husband and wife. She has a milfy body with great titties, a pretty face and curvy all over. I have scrapped and googled but couldn't find a leak of her content so what I'll post here is a scrape from her reddit account.
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/kriss_sno/submitted/
Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/kriss_sno
Reddit pictures: https://bunkr.cr/a/ObatprBv
If any heroes have any additional content, please do share.



