Simp Chat Koda Monroe / Lolabunnyofficial21 / Tracy Dixon - DISCUSSION THREAD

Oh damn didn’t know that.
Sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly is the difference between an escort and a prostitute? Is escort just a fancy word for it? I know I sound naive but I’m genuinely curious.
 
Seriously? Here I was thinking Koda was a wholesome Jesus loving family person... Boy was I wrong
 
Big time Ass Parade coming on Monday with August Skye and Johnny Love! One of their rare Ass Parade scenes that happens on the BangBus
 
Is there any specific scene where she accidentally started lactating? I think that at the beginning of the porn career, it looked like her breasts were producing breast milk. Please don't judge it, it just my opinion.
 
Not sure she lactated in any of her scenes... Her kids were already grown up when she started her career.
 
I have never dabbled in these things but as I understand it, escorting is just a fancy way of saying prostitution / getting into the very grey area of paying for sex in places where straightforward prostitution is illegal. Again, as I understand it: with an escort, you are paying for her company on a "date," what the escort does after that date is over is up to her. So basically, a way to thread the needle and say "well, I paid her to accompany me to dinner / out to the nightclub, what she did afterwards she did out of her own free will." (And I'm pretty sure there is very rarely an actual "date")
 
I really hope she make scene with family therapy or household fantasy, then talking dirty right into my ear. I want her to talk a lot with POV scene
 
Yea she needs to do a momcomesfirst or any pov scenes with stepmom or milf role-play.
 
Well she finally did a scene with TeamSkeet, it's a dad daughter mom so hopefully there will be mom son scene coming soon
 
I know lmao. His cumshots are pathetic. Ngl a BBC would do the trick for koda.
 
This woman is so fucking hot! Finally a natural body woman pornstar sheesh 😮‍💨 I really hope she doesn't get on the Ozempic vibes
 
True. All she had to do is make some good scenes especially POVs and BBC stuff.

P.S this Zeus guy is ass ngl. What a pathetic cumshot 🤧
 
Back
Top