Simp Chat Kissa Sins / Coyotelovesyou / trubble_wubz Discussion Thread

A true legend. I wish her only the best on whatever she does. Hopefully will make more content at some point
 
fuck yes, where did she answer that? their chemistry is undeniable. I feel like in 2018 she'd have accepted being his personal free use whore on the spot.
 
Every time she films with Manuel it's a must watch.
Man i love her fake tits so much. I usually prefer naturals but her boobjob is one of the best i've seen and sent her to a whole new level since she got them done.
 
You sure? Cause i asked her at her Private snapchat im subbed and she replied me nothing in plans so far just creating music for now
 
i ask her few week ago she say maybe but i dont think so she gonna do b/g now saD
 
Its fantastic, but looks exactly like Keisha Grey's, so it's not unique enough for that title LOL
 
Its up there, but not quite Amanda Trivizas asshole level
 
Now this is an interesting debate. Think I’d still lean Kissa tho
 
I like the casual talk they have, tho most of the time it's cut it out (like she says in this clip). Funny how she called him "Chad" Lee :KEKWlaugh:
how genuinely she can dirty talk. It's fucking mental!! 👑
 
Back
Top