Simp Chat Kianaakers / Kiana_akers / Kiana964 / Kiana Akers Discussion Thread

where do you think she likes guys to finish? she said in a qna that she’s fucked 5 guys already.
 
see through. not worth the price. she posts once ever two months.
 
Looks like she’s switching to cosplay/costume content. So nothing like she was posting before. So sounds like no more nsfw content and just plain old boring shit you’d find on IG or even more tame than that.
 
Curious to know if anyone actually got contacted by a lawyer or she just bs’in about it.
 
She has stated it will be in between. Whatever that means. She’s pretty flaky so take whatever she says with a grain of salt. Just look at her post history and you’ll know what I mean.
 
I would give my left nut if she actually went topless been waiting years for something good. Best we have right now is some see through lingerie
 
Such a shame. I hope she does one day. I’d pay anything to see her nudes
 
Back
Top