Simp Chat Kerenmorales677 / keren_.moralesss ( Huge titties Latina)

So what’s up from other sites .. I found them on twitter and someone had posted the first pic with her tits out on the other site . So idk where they had all came from . I no she sells tho she’s 18/19 for sure
 
Same but people are ruining things rn by posting her nudes in TikTok comments I heard 🫩
 
Yea I had seen it and commented about that . Two dumbasses posted ss of a vid in her comments in both of the recent posts. I’m like cmon dude delete that shit wtf
 
https://x.com/thicktasti?s=21 this guy who post TikTok chicks post keren a lot, People have been replying they have leaks of her on his post. I noticed someone said on Reddit that someone has been selling but nothing official on where the vids came from yet
 
This is quite the development. Hopefully people don’t scare her and ruin it. But am I the only one who thinks she seems a little freaky and might lean into it?
 
No she definitely is freaky fr! On TikTok the other day she was talking about sneaky links & she shared her group chat of dudes talking about her tits not long ago... and just look at all these super hot leaked vids she has. shes a young hoe irl for sure but I don’t think online is her thing she just uses titkok as a hookup app and to earn some money ( my impression)
 
And I no she only fucks with black dudes. Iv hit her up hella times and so have a few others Iv talked to . Only way to talk to her is on her two ig accounts . Most of the time tho she’s will block you .
 
She never gave me the impression she only fucks with black dudes tbh. She is Latina they usually fuck with Latinos and blacks. Yeah I knew when I couldn’t message ether of her TikTok’s not to try ig because she will probably block. I message a lot of girls so I caught on to things. If she ever puts out her snap that will be the best bet to ask questions.
 
I’m sorry what do you mean TikTok? She never has and I don’t have Instagram anymore when I did hit her at last year. She blocked me so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
 
u think it's true they only fuck with latinos and blacks tho? lately I've been noticing this, especially with black dudes, even tho it's mostly in the USA
anyway, that man is drowning in tits now
 
I mean some do date white guys specifically the country Latinas in USA but idk it’s what I mainly see is Latinos & blacks.
 
Well her bf is black . Seems like she’s not on TikTok much anymore since her leaks . And there’s no new leaks either so she’s stopped .
 
Yeah today’s generation are idiots when it comes to this kinda stuff, dudes on TikTok ruined it by posting it in her comments. All dudes wanna do is tell people in front of people that don’t need to be told it’s so crazy
 
Back
Top