Request OnlyFans TikTok Instagram Kaylarold | Kayla-Lynn | fortniteluvr916 | fortniteluvr2222

In order to get customs with her you need to be VIP and in order to become VIP you need to spend $500 in a day
 
I know no one else cares but is it just me or did she fall off a lot looks wise
 
$120 for “touching on each other” before her agency she used to not lie and have good prices, save your money and don’t buy from these 2
Also I don’t believe they’re actual sisters
https://gofile.io/d/YUyRRz
 
I asked about the new collab and the agency responded and said it wasn’t out yet (there’s a post saying it is so idk). Then when I said then how was it 25% off then, I was called fat and told to stfu. Yeah don’t even try with these 2. Probably won’t buy anything anymore unless people wanna split the costs.

And yeah not sisters
 
Back
Top