Simp Chat KayKayTheCutie | Sexxykayla | lilcutiekay - Discussion Thread

MateoShelf

Lurker
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Posts
60
Reaction score
0
A discussion thread for KayKayTheCutie | Sexxykayla | lilcutiekay
Main thread :

https://simpcityopen.com/threads/6709/
Big booty Latina. She does walking, ass clapping, twerking, anal, buttplug, JOI, & dildo/fuck machine videos
Social media links :
Onlyfans - onlyfans.com/llilcutiekay
Fansly - fansly.com/lilcutiekay/posts
Instagram - instagram.com/LilCutieKayy
Twitter - x.com/LilCutieKayy
Reddit - reddit.com/user/sexykaylababy/
 
Anyone else hates how she always sounds unenthused or hardly makes sounds while getting fucked or using dildos?
 
crazy how she holds back from moaning especially after all that orgasm
 
Anybody subscribed to her Fansly to see the feed to know what the tiers actually do PPV-wise? Usually following is enough but she has it blocked off for some reason.
 
Most of the time when they do this it’s because they have kids or people in the other room I’ve noticed. Even sabella had this issue until we spoke up and told her we need her to be more vocal in the videos. I would rather them slightly moan than blast loud music or any music at all in the background. I know some don’t like to hear men moan with men but I feel like the moans make people less robotic if it feels good the fans should be able to both hear and see it just my opinion
 
I have 3k + pics and 800 some vids, I wan to continue posting content on her thread but I keep getting flagged. These are all my rips, I’m unsure why I’m getting flagged as promoting other websites. Help? Should I just keep posting
 
Which website are you using to host the files? Can you make a huge bunkr album?
 
"I’m unsure why I’m getting flagged as promoting other websites."
Did you rip content from site(s) that watermark images/videos w/ another non-simpcity URL/name? (ex: t'hub) That's the main reason you'd run afoul of the mods like that. See the rules re: "No advertising third-party sites" -
 
So I know a lot of guys like anal stuff, but as a dude entirely uninterested in the dirt starfish, I think it is WILD that the guy could have access to such a phenomenal pussy and opt to fuck a butthole
 
She needs to dump that mothafuka bf and get someone who can bang her shit hard
 
One of the finest asses EVER. Such a shame she's so quiet in her videos tho, I feel like her moaning would definitely make her 11/10.
 
Back
Top