Request Twitter / 𝕏 Kathy1diaz

still got more long videos 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨
more info about the girl & where to find her content at the very bottom (free OFC) ⬇️
some pics too :3 🫣
https://goonbox.cr/a/kathy.YdRRYf
(I’ll update if yall want ⁉️)
BTW, I think @lluvvkathy on Twitter is her actual page, not @kathy1diaz
(Don’t take my word for who the actual girl may be, but I DO know kathy1diaz isn’t her)
I found multiple Twitter/X accounts using the pics of the same blond Latina “Kat/Kathy” girl. Idk if they’re all her accounts or catfishes but still, they all post content of her. Still wouldn’t purchase from any of them, or at the very least be VERYYY cautious.
Here are the Twitter @‘s (only bc they post HER content 😻):
@deyluvkathy0
@alotofluv4jay
@deyluvkaty <— (TLDR: 50% chance this is the real girl w/ some of my logic ig.
this account MAY also be the real girl. I only believe this bcuz it has certain mutuals, posts new/unseen snippets frequently and has a linked OF. But I’ve also seen and heard of catfish/fake pages also having OF, verified ones at that, so I would still be cautious. unrelated [?] and I’m not sure if this actually helps confirm the authenticity of the page but it did respond to me in DMs)
 
Back
Top