XXX T H I C C Retired Karina Hart | Katerina Hart | Kay Loove

I have alot of her stuff from DDF. I have started a folder on cyberfile but it is being slow and not finishing uploads that have reached 100%.
Anyway, I will try and keep uploading more to the folder. There is three videos there now.
https://cyberfile.me/folder/5948de968e39b48710df5e5a1381f52e/Karina_Hart
Edit: I have been trying to upload her vids but I keep getting errors. I managed to get 5 up so far.
I highly recommend the sauna oil video. I know it's all over on tube sites, but this is the original file and not compressed.
 
Karinas Bra Show - March 05, 2024. Spoiler included - jpg4su album; bunkrr - rar archive
KarinaHart01b0667e2ab9c79470.jpg

KarinaHart0324104a115e82dc24.jpg

KarinaHart04553f0d073b6d4a16.jpg

KarinaHart06b425e747fc3e1df5.jpg

KarinaHart10528a238bee944485.jpg

KarinaHart36479c774c422fb57a.jpg

KarinaHart401a4fd094316a830a.jpg


 
Here's 40 videos as of now. I'm working on the bigger files last. There's videos fom DDF & Scoreland.
Alot are from tube sites and straight from the source.
The bigger files are from DDF and they are 1GB minimum. Keep an eye out on this folder as I will be working to get the rest up.
Enjoy!
https://bunkr.cr/a/vRZz5QpH
Here is the last video that is above 2GB, so I uploaded it to Cyberfile.
https://cyberfile.me/k4RG
 
in addition to the post above, I want to share my minipack (at the moment) of her vids in 1080p source quality, which will also be replenished with missing videos as needed:

 
I finished uploading the rest of the files on bunkrr, there's 51 files total.
https://bunkr.cr/a/vRZz5QpH
I uploaded the sauna oil video from my cyberfile folder listed below to my Bunkrr folder too.
I'm not going to upload the rest of the videos on there to bunkrr.
The 2GB+ video in my previous post is also in the cyberfile folder.
https://bunkr.cr/v/ofFmsPcKdwoUJ


Thank you for sharing tombacardy, I have been trying to get the full HD version of the Karina-Hart---Superstars-Series video.
Those bastards at Scoreland didn't have it up on the site when I had my membership. They really didn't have alot of her material.
I seem to only have 3 videos directly from them.
I did upload whatever I had from Scoreland and from DDF. Everything I have from DDF was from when I had a Membership back in 2015.


Here's the only 2 photosets from Scoreland I have.
https://bunkr.ws/d/KarinaHart_1600-GY31PQix.zip
https://bunkr.cr/d/L7Z4ztjsjho7A
And for convienence here is the link to the zip for all 24 of the DDF photosets.
https://cyberfile.me/folder/af45a1de120a78d77af20fa2edb2ccb4/Karina_Hart_Pics
I'm finally done with sharing my collection. Sorry for duplicates in my folder, they are just a different resolution or a clip from a larger video.
Enjoy!
 
Back
Top