PalletMick Lurker Joined Mar 17, 2022 Posts 85 Reaction score 0 Saturday at 5:31 AM #61 if veronica is also in on it with the dumb bitch i hope oney sues both for defamation since she is ""soooo rich""
if veronica is also in on it with the dumb bitch i hope oney sues both for defamation since she is ""soooo rich""
N NicoISA8 Lurker Joined Sep 16, 2024 Posts 40 Reaction score 0 Saturday at 6:03 AM #62 I can't believe I waited a month just to hear I correctly guessed yet another youtuber is a pedophile. If there's any solace, it's that the news was delivered in a sexy cop outfit. If there is a god, she'll post selfies in it.
I can't believe I waited a month just to hear I correctly guessed yet another youtuber is a pedophile. If there's any solace, it's that the news was delivered in a sexy cop outfit. If there is a god, she'll post selfies in it.
TessLab Lurker Joined Aug 15, 2024 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Saturday at 2:32 PM #63 She's getting cook in the replies
PalletMick Lurker Joined Mar 17, 2022 Posts 85 Reaction score 0 Saturday at 4:00 PM #64 There’s no evidence and all made up
N NicoISA8 Lurker Joined Sep 16, 2024 Posts 40 Reaction score 0 Saturday at 4:28 PM #65 You know what's not made up? Kamikaze sends nudes to boyfriends. Someone should invite Chris here.