ZuriPace3
Lurker
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2024
- Posts
- 54
- Reaction score
- 0
https://www.instagram.com/serendip1ty/

Went to high school with her, and heard through an ex of hers that she has a Twitter account where she sells nudes and stuff. He wouldn't tell me what it was, and I'm dying to see what she's got on there. I have her insta, but she's not using the same username or anything, and my attempts to find her account have been fruitless so far. He said it was pretty popular though, like she had 5 to 6k followers, and she didn't hide her face or anything. Maybe one of you are better internet wizards than I am, hope someone can help. Side note, her sister is Plitplat, who did Onlyfans for a bit, but seems to have stopped.

Went to high school with her, and heard through an ex of hers that she has a Twitter account where she sells nudes and stuff. He wouldn't tell me what it was, and I'm dying to see what she's got on there. I have her insta, but she's not using the same username or anything, and my attempts to find her account have been fruitless so far. He said it was pretty popular though, like she had 5 to 6k followers, and she didn't hide her face or anything. Maybe one of you are better internet wizards than I am, hope someone can help. Side note, her sister is Plitplat, who did Onlyfans for a bit, but seems to have stopped.























