Simp Chat Judit Moreno | JuditMoreno22 | littlespicy22 Discussion Thread

I think she is scamming ppl
Took the links,off her instagram, also posts everymonth something on her wall saying comeback, are you ready
And never send anything..so,maybe she is milking subscribers money
 
Exactly. She already did this back in November/December 2024, when she deleted her OnlyFans.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: she's turning 35 this year. It's about time she realizes that nobody cares about her "passes," workout routines, diet, or any of that other nonsense. She clearly seems embarrassed about being in this industry. Maybe she feels like a failure because she moved to the U.S. and her projects didn't work out, but the best thing she can do is accept it and move on.
After all, everything she's already posted will never disappear from the internet, and people will always associate her with it. Her audience is willing to spend money on sexual content. If she doesn't want to go back to doing B/G content like she did in 2024, then she should at least return to the level of 2022/2023—dancing and twerking naked, showing her butthole, masturbating...
 
I think someone made a side by side where she was getting destroyed from the back but can’t find it lol.
 
shes back:
"HIII HIII,
SORRY I HAVE BEEN MIA!!
lots of stuff going on!! here's 16 photos I hope you enjoy!!
I will be back with more and answering you very soon
Hone vou like these "
16 pics 20 bucks didnt pay
 
Tell her to buy a premium machine (Hismith), since she won't be making BG content anymore.
 
She does this all the time.
She disappears for a while, doesn't post anything on OF (at most, a picture that could just as easily be on Instagram), doesn't reply to messages, then comes back shamelessly after being inactive for over a month, saying she's preparing a comeback, teasing subscribers, and so on... only to disappear again for another stretch without any explanation.
 
Well, after removing the OnlyFans links from her Instagram last week, it looks like she deleted her OF account yet again. At least I can't find it anymore. Can anyone else?
Not surprising, considering she pulled that "promotion" a few days ago that looked like nothing more than a scam. Guess now it's just a matter of waiting to see what her next online "business venture" to rip people off will be.
 
Her OF page is still up I’m currently subbed she was last active June 30 she hasn’t send anything new she’s been M/A for the last 2 months or so. there’s 2 ppv she sent back in feb anyone down to help get them?
 
Her account is gone. If you're still subbed you can still see it but you can't extend your subscription and once it expires, you'll no longer be able to see it.
She posted in Insta she's taking some time of socials in general.
 
Back
Top