Simp Chat Judit Moreno | JuditMoreno22 | littlespicy22 Discussion Thread

ffs is she really not selling bg vids any more? Would have paid for them if I knew she'd stop selling.
 
They prob broke up and OF is anal when it comes to consent for non solo content
 
Can't believe she made a OF, I remember her being Logan Paul's "assistant" back in the day. I always found her hot, boy am I glad she made a OF and ACTUALLY got naked and did some B/G and solo content. She's perfect!
 
wait, I just realized the Discussion thread i made a while ago got nuked lol. Anyway, pretty disappointing they prob broke up, the BG stuff was actually decent... was hoping she'd do a Spanish only video at some point
 
Far i know it's was intense between them ,she Saïd she got cheated,then few day later bbc tape was still upload,so idk maybe they stop for a while,but now she back at nude,at leats she need to play with dildo
 
ffs nothing of her in ages. Has anyone tried to see if she's still selling the sex tapes on the DL?
 
I would literally pay people who have the unseen b/g vids, seems like no one is willing to share otherwise
 
Does anyone even have a list of the not yet leaked B/G vids she was offering? Can't believe they're being hoarded this ridiculously.
 
We're missing two videos that were on this website before the purge, someone here must have them..
 
“
AND ONCE AGAIN SO I MAKE THIS CLEAR
THERES IS NOT AND THERE WILL BE NOT ANY BG CONTENT AGAIN, THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE AND THOSE VIDEOS HAVE BEEN AND ARE CONTINUOUSLY BEING REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET!
SORRY JUST CLARIFYING BECAUSE I STILL GET ASKED”
Lame
 
as the wise Kevin Garnett once said “why the fuck would you show me something if I can’t have it then?”
 
That sucks for her btw cuz she's not smart enough to realize that although her stuff gets leaked she still gets that type of attention cuz not many are subscribed to her, not a lot of people tune in to her boring ass IG page or anything fitness related, her best chance is what she's doing on OF... Plus the leaks got her many potential subs but as far as i know she can take down the BG on the internet but one thing for sure that she can't take down the ones here, SimpCity it's easy to find on Google or any search platform, it's not traceable and unless you're specifically know the name, she could try her hardest her shit will still get leaked.
Don't worry about it bro, she says no more BG after she broke up with her bf and still releases the same content from time to time, she'll get desperate enough and her shit will get leaked
 
I have some of her videos that have not been posted but it won’t let me post in the content thread loll
 
Back
Top