JoDeck
Lurker
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2023
- Posts
- 104
- Reaction score
- 0
Some issues with image display on threads; goonbox.cr / /simp4.cuckcapital.cr/. In some threads, for example, instead of an image, I only see a link with the name of the image.When I try to click on the title-link, I see only a black screen and the name of the image. some images that are not displayed are stored on simp4.cuckcapital.cr/ With image in simp4.cuckcapital.cr/ - 502/504 Gateway Timeout.
Only I have this problem or does it mean that these images are "dead";host problem?
Used: Windows 10, Firefox last version,Ublock Origin; antivirus disabled, as it has been constantly complaining about goonbox.cr/ for the last few days


Sometimes the image is displayed, but when I try to download it, it is constantly "downloading", like on screenshot; and then black screen

Only I have this problem or does it mean that these images are "dead";host problem?
Used: Windows 10, Firefox last version,Ublock Origin; antivirus disabled, as it has been constantly complaining about goonbox.cr/ for the last few days


Sometimes the image is displayed, but when I try to download it, it is constantly "downloading", like on screenshot; and then black screen
