Simp Chat JollyRancherZoo - Jollyranch3rzoo | Discussion Thread

so she became friends with Pinkie again! or was ending the friendship a lie too?!:peepoShrug: at least now we'll get to see more of Pinkie, since Jolly gets her to do things... :leokek:
 
she said she been friends with her she just doesn’t put pinkie on streams and she’s not gonna be in any other streams, it was a 1 time thing
 
She defo don’t even need to. Clearly has other sources of funds. Probably a few private whales/paypigs
 
sorry for the stupid question, but the "save video as" button is greyed out, how can i download it?
 
I use the "MAX Video Downloader" extension. It's very useful
this extension even records streams with the press of a single button
 
what does this girl see in this shoovy guy? at this point it cant just be clout. i think she genuinely has some sort of autism
 
yeah shoovy is a good guy, he's just a bit content brained, which can make it look like he's a dick at times lol
 
She fr in India rn smoking cow shit. Hope she got good security guards cause it’s no joke out there.
 
What is the crazy thing that happened to her requiring a group of uni students to save her ? I’m guessing she almost got groped up on a bus/train?
 
It’s like when those YouTubers try to do a documentaries in the favelas or Haiti backstreets and are shocked when they run into real deal criminals, going to India as a young woman alone is wild
 
bruh I feel like ppl stopped going outside. I was in India for 3 weeks for a wedding and then traveling around, she'll be fine.
The 50 sec clips curated to go viral on social media to make some bucks isn't real life. I love her india streams
 
Back
Top