Request OnlyFans ManyVids Jolielyon | Jolie Lyon | Jolie Jsln

Jolie Lyon / JolieLyon
pissing challenge to join sorority
https://pixeldrain.com/u/dACZ1iq3
So really, the challenge was to squirt on camera to join this sorority I want to be in. But I can't squirt! In panic, I start peeing on the floor instead, hoping that they won't notice. But of course they do, and immediately begin humiliating me while recording me. They make me to wear puppy ears and make me roll on the floor in my piss. They make me to consume my own pee and they make me lick their pissy pussies.
 
Jolie Lyon - "The Ball Game" - Sister Roleplay
The-Ball-Game---Thumbnail0a7a2af995b78924.png

Bunkr
 



Hello!! Does anyone have any of her onlyfans/justforfans images? I been able to find a few here and there but I wonder about any of her newer content
 
I just discovered that she did some stuff for ersties.com
Here are some G/G vids I found
https://bunkr.fi/a/TBmu2bWa
OP might want to consider adding a manyvids tag to this thread. It could make things more active.
 
Jolie Lyon - 2022-12-08 - Dad's birthday present🎁

It's your birthday! Your wife always gives you naughty, sexy birthday gifts, so you've been looking forward to the special day. You feel yourself getting really excited when she blindfolds you and puts headphones over your ears. You can't really see, and the voices you hear talking are muffled. Wait, is... is there another woman in the room? You feel someone gently gripping your already stiff cock, carefully licking the tip, softly sniffing your balls... oh my god, did your wife get you a threesome for your birthday? You're hard as steel and groaning at the feeling of another woman's hands and lips on your dick, while your wife's voice sounds like it's instructing the other woman how to take care of you. It feels amazing - too fucking amazing.
But the birthday surprise isn't over. When the blindfold is suddenly lifted from your eyes, you look down to see your little daughter, hugging her teddy with one hand and playing with her daddy's cock with the other. Your wife is smiling, instructing your daughter how to touch your aching cock and heavy balls, how to cuddle them like she usually cuddles teddy, and how to show off her princess holes for daddy to enjoy. At your wife's instructions, your little daughter is learning dirty, slutty words that she repeats over and over while making you feel better than you ever have. It's so good, you couldn't stop even if you wanted to. When your little princess starts sucking you and pretending teddy is doing it with her, like two perfect little slut girls, you can't hold back anymore. Your daughter's teddy is ruined, and your daughter might just be ruined too. She's got a taste for a new favorite treat - daddy's yummy cummies!
1080p filester | fileditch
 
Do you or anyone else have these files mirrored somewhere else? I've been trying to download them, but I keep getting a "This site can't be reached" error on every file.
 
Jolie Lyon - 2023-11-08 - I want a sibling, dad

Your babygirl’s birthday is coming up soon, and she’s brought you in her room to let you know what she wants - a little sibling! She knows her mommy doesn’t want to let you do that, but she has a solution since mommy doesn’t wanna. Your daughter wants you to put a baby inside of her, instead! You keep telling her it’s not possible… but with your lil daughter climbing on top of you, showing off her cute tummy and “wide hips” as she rubs herself against your crotch, your cock starts betraying you. Soon, she’s convinced you to let her rub her lil pussy lips against your rock hard boner, and of course it’s just a trick to slip you inside her tight, perfect lil cunnie. She rides you and is all giggly and bubbly about how she’s gonna be the perfect big sister, how much she’s gonna love her little sibling after it’s grown inside of her for all that time. You have no idea how you’re gonna explain this to her mom… but when you flip her over and start thrusting into your own lil daughters tight, cute princess parts, there’s no way you’re gonna be able to hold back… it looks like your family’s about to get bigger!
*This taboo roleplay video heavily features taboo family themes and dirty talk through the entire video; intensely taboo impregnation / breeding talk; your lil daughter trying to convince you she’s ready for this; showing off her body and how it’s gonna grow and change; happy excited cowgirl cockriding; then having her daddy start thrusting into her; kissing you and encouraging you; and finally taking you balls deep as you knock your daughter up with a new family member! Enjoy, Babydaddy-dad!*
1080p filester | fileditch
 
Jolie Lyon - 2022-03-10 - Dad, I Want to Fuck Mom as Well

Dad, I don't want to keep sneaking around all the time with what we have. Of course you're welcome into my room at any time, but when you're at work I get so bored and I've more and more started to fantasize about mom's body: her pussy, her tongue and her tits. I wonder if they're like mine, how it'd feel if she knew about our affair and was involved in it as well. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad, right? Maybe it would be lovely for you as well, as you can fuck us both whenever you want to. Let me at least try to convince you.
1080p filester | fileditch
 
2021-11-15 - Your gf encourages you to fuck her sis
custom_1_360_619285e53f1f6fb641b4386b00d13.jpg

your-gf-encourages-you-to-fuck-her-sis3e2ec291931c0018.jpg

I'm your girlfriend and I found out something when you accidentally told me when we got home from a party. You tried to kiss my little step-sister. I had some time to process this information and came to terms with the fact that I like it. I love the thought, in fact, of you fucking my little step-sister's cunt. I want you to cheat so bad that I even stole a pair of her panties. We smell her cunt together from her panties, we kiss and lick and taste them together. It gets you really hard and I want to help you. I jerk you off with the panties, then I proceed to put them on and let you rub your cock against them. Finally I call her so that you can hear her voice while you fuck me. I encourage you to call me by her name and to cum in her pussy while you fuck me.
2160p
filester
fileditch
 
Jolie Lyon - 2025-11-22 - 24hr masturbation-session with your daughter

Wife’s out on work for the weekend and it’s just you and your daughter at home… she sends you a dirty text on accident, one thing leads to another and before you know it, you two aren’t just family anymore, you are GOON BUDDIES going through a 24 hour session together!! Porn keeps flashing by on the screen in front of your blurry eyes, and you two are getting DUMBER AND DUMBER all weekend long, melting your brains and giving in to the dumbass stimmy plapplap pleasure urges more and more, sinking deeper and deeper and getting fucking FILTHY with each other. If someone had a secret cam set up in her bedroom, they’d probably be GROSSED OUT if they saw all the stuff you did together, especially since you’re actually dad and daughter. But hey, goon buddies do this kind of stuff all the time… right?
[SPOILERS AHEAD! Watch this if you like: POV TABOO VIRTUAL SEX! EDGING! GOONING, GOONING, GOONING! CHEATING roleplays! DIRTYTALK! SLUTTY DAUGHTERS and HORNY DADS who just DON’T CARE ANYMORE! AHEGAO FACES and dumbass cumming noises! BREEDING roleplays! The video also features: tons of virtual mutual masturbation and porn watching ; a POV virtual handjob ; multiple POV blowjobs + rimjob ; realistic dildo ; POV cowgirl scenes ; POV virtual pussy licking and ass eating scenes ; orgasming ; playing with sex toys ; sex toy anal play ; POV missionary ; breeding / impregnation ; and MORE! Have fun and thank you for watching me, kisses!!]
1080p filester | fileditch
 
Jolie Lyon - 2023-10-25 - mom watches dad 'punish' me

Your wife asked you to give your daughter a punishment for her bad grades… but when your daughter just giggled and winked and lifted her skirt to show you her cute bald cunnie, any thought of punishment was erased from your head. So now, here you are in your daughter’s room, with your experienced tongue swirling all around your lil girl’s pink princess pussy… when your wife walks in. But your daughter doesn’t care - she just laughs at her mom and tells her how silly she was for thinking her beloved daddy would ever wanna punish a cute lil bitch like her. Your daughter is a much better fucktoy than your wife anyways, so you just let the natural happen… and soon you’ve got your unwrapped daddy cock balls deep in your princess daughter’s pussy while her left out mom has no choice but to stare at you fucking your own lil daddy’s girl.
*This taboo roleplay video heavily features taboo family fun themes and taboo dirty talk through the entire video; daddy/daughter themes; female cuck / left out wife themes; cheating; pussy licking; your daughter showing off her hot young body; mocking and teasing her mom; cheating talk; praising her dad’s cock; doggystyle fucking and missionary fucking; face closeup angles; bratty dirtytalking and momcucking; mocking mom and loving dad; mom’s POV as her husband rails her own daughter; cowgirl cockriding; no condom / raw sex; cumming inside her; and your wife licking her daughter’s pretty pussy clean afterwards… Enjoy this one, Daddy!*
1080p filester | fileditch
 
Back
Top