Simp Chat Jolielyon | Jolie Lyon | Jolie Jsln - Discussion Thread

Appreciated the share but Idk why OP didnt name the files, so here to avoid people requesting/buying the same vids, I named each link. I'm doing it here since I can't do it on the mainthread. Hopefully OP can add it later. If I made a mistake let me know
Friend's step-mom's night-night BJ
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/EDPzzdSulSqMwtbmHMup.mp4
Friend's milf (Friend's mom)
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/ZHjCeHjuedqGBLvfkMYo.mp4
Babysitter for the step-brothers (Twins)
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/pjsUmkUKpiRPmKeIAWbv.mp4
You're too big for my pussy, step-son
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/SmrVrZbAaSjbIYFgBQOp.mp4
Friend's step-mom calls you step-daddy
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/WKajvkPozsZmaEZPeLVt.mp4
Girlfriend's step-mom seduces you
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/BfmTaVvlxwrbKziysAOn.mp4
your first time with a woman from the park
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/ZLDKkcNYxtaHcEhqKnPP.mp4
I'm kinda just a new, funnier step-mom
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/UmrPPCIyQlZDBUuGsbye.mp4
Neighbor Wife's Affair
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/ExdudxHIvgsojCLxNIiY.mp4
big sister's best friend is a porn star (and she's turning you into a gooner)
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/DEUyTorwDhxiGyhWfw.mp4
lesbian step-aunt tries your cock
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/ucjmCraiqcSDxJKiZhHB.mp4
step-Mom's here just for you now, step-son
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/nEhCaFLTmiaOPUhCxdAN.mp4
lesbo aunt sneaks into your room for first taste of cock
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/ugWarIvTmIPkOzOqfzI.mp4
older step-sis from the park takes you home
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/KDNKdDAwEhPKmWJtssIW.mp4
home alone with step-mom's new boyfriend
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/dOexAULgWdqCFvPSBs.mp4
step-mom's best friend's cheating revenge
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/cNzOLyJvPVebVEmYBuUj.mp4
girlfriend's step-mom wants your first time
https://fileditchfiles.me/file.php?f=/b71/CzfXJeccbsYmPsCZtNLp.mp4
P.S. This titles are post incest purge on ManyVids so every "Step" you see here are not actually step inside the videos.
 
The one title you didn't know is called - "big sister's best friend is a porn star" (and she's turning you into a gooner)
 
It's realyl a shame that in most of the BJ portions of her vids the camera only focuses on her face and the rest is blurry. Anyone know some scene of hers where that is not the case?
 
She'd made videos way more depraved than Mama Fiona's. That's a crazy bar to beat tbh :peepoGiggles:
 
I highly doubt it, which videos are you talking about? I've seen a couple of Jolie's AP videos in the wild before a certain camsite (not allowed to say on this forum) got taken down, extreme ap for sure. But nowhere near as crazy as Fiona.
 
The one in which she prostitutes her daughter of a certain age and one in which she literally grapes her son, also of a certain age. Both were posted on the content thread if memory serves me. But yes, you're right. While writing this, I remembered at least two videos of Fiona's that are either on par or worse than that
 
any chance we could get a mirror for some of these? fileditch does not work for me at all
I realize asking for them ALL is a lot
 
There are two different video's / duration of the same video out there. The one which was posted with 28:30 (C4S) and the 41:29 (MV) version. Its pretty odd posting same video in twice versions with huge differences in duration and size.
custom_1_360_68d938b894fcc.jpg

Jolie Lyon isn't my first choice (no must have) and I would always prefer Fiona in any case!!
 
I would say their specialities are different. Fiona is the better mother, Jolie is the better daughter. Both are in my top 10 though. If you aren't in to daddy daughter role play I could see how Jolie might pass you by.
 
The very first video in that gofile "Neighbor Wife's Affair" shes using a normal sized dildo.
I have quite a few of her vids and this is the first time i've seen her use a tiny dildo.
 
Using the tiny dildos and using "ped" is too far for me.
If you get off on being called a ped you have problems, and no hiding behind "kinkshaming"
 
Has she used any of the othe dildos shown in the most recently posted video?
 
What's wrong with being a pedifile?
You have problem with her catering to below average sized men. Not everyone is an Adonis like you and big foot.
 
It's pretty bold to claim a video is her best work without even bothering to title it.
 
Back
Top