Request joelandhannah_canfly | hannahsmaneattraction | PAWG MILF | Discussion Thread

Lol very rarely do I see a discussion thread come before a content thread.
 
almost dmd her for paid content but came here first. Good thing i did dont wanna spook her lol
 
Yeah this couple and @thegreatwhitefamily both need to put out content. Well the thegwhitefamily puts out more than joel but need for links
 
For real. I was confused when I first saw this discussion thread, but no content thread. I legit couldn't believe it at first :KEKWlaugh::LULW::pauseChamp:
 
One issue boys. I've tried to create a content thread for them but it seems to be in some kind of limbo. The thread unfortunately wasn't officially approved and made public, but it also wasn't officially rejected as far as I know. What should I do next?
I outlined the problems I've encounter with creating this content thread in the post below. If anyone knows a solution for this issue please let me know!!
 
d466f79c-718b-4ef8-871d-7aed65170461.jpg

d42bcd0a-a340-4c85-87a7-1662294fbaa5.png

b964ac73-e251-4ca7-b412-1ae7c6a8b6b3.png

d636aefc-9691-4038-a8c1-37f907e4bdd8.png

a6c6b7c7-cb4e-436b-9439-2920160e76df.png

33b87ddf-d489-4a15-a69b-70eaf8617310.png

86651fa7-d198-488c-9bd0-211504c8d834.png

ddbe5e86-45c8-43dc-80fb-4c77ef56ff90.png

532ca4bb-e1da-4033-adf1-57f899245373.png

Cool to see a thread for Hannahsmaneattraction attraction here. She has a great ass and thighs, and she's a MILF too.
They're a cute couple. Maybe they'll do spicy content in the future.
 
I really can't understand how she has a thread to discuss things but not a contento one...
 
f2cf7f8e-c76a-4655-ad31-94a6fdd7cb73.jpg

fb851f91-ee8b-45d5-bce2-97d19b7ba6db.png

b391a756-d539-43eb-9178-5570fe8a6d3a.png

7ece4c69-7567-47f0-bad0-d277bfc20f2c.png

She is really thicc. The sex videos would be fire if they ever decide to go that route.
 
Low key obsessed with her and hope they do content together. I love her body type with the short hairstyle too. Anyone have suggestions for someone who matches her profile but actually has some b/g content
 
Well since that's that and this thread is basically now the official content thread for them, I have taken the liberty to create a new discussion thread, which I will be linking down below. All content will be posted on this thread, and any and all further discussions will be posted in the official discussion thread.

Discussion thread for hannahsmaneattraction/jodyhawk_canfly/joelandhannah_canfly/JoelandHannah/Joel and Hannah/Joel Battle/Hannah Dickson
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Discussion thread
 
Here's a reel where she's wearing pajamas and showing off her thick thighs :hyperz:


And I also decided to create a supercut gif that focuses on her :MLADY:

ezgif.com-optimize43ac49719ea41569.gif
 
Back
Top