Simp Chat Jocelyndavis419_ | jocelyndavis.419 | juicyjossy | jocelyndavis_19

Did she abandon OF and Fansly? Not sure if I'm looking in the wrong place, but her Fansly looks completely empty.
Would be such a shame if she quit NSFW stuff, she's quite the rare gem.
 
She kinda fell under my radar but her build is all-time, tits are literally peak rn. Like someone else said, fullest she's been now which is wild fr.
 
Yea she's perfect right now and it's a shame she won't go
NSFW when het body is art rn . You can tell she's always liked bring naked in front of the camera it's super sexy and natural . Tits are super full rn
 
Seems like people who get into NSFW early either embrace it with all their heart and soul (Angela White, Bonnie Blue, etc.) or have some public/secret come to Jesus moment and suddenly gtfo without a word (nerd-nugget, Tessa Fowler etc.). There's no in between, I swear.
Shit you're not wrong, they have unbelievable shape to them
 
Best she’s ever looked and she might I talked to her awhile ago and said she should bring back the Fansly all she said was “I know” so pray we get to see that filled out thick body again 🙏🙏
 
she's back on fansly . Let's hope for a good long run with her new huge set.
 
HMU if your bout getting content from her . Need new titty content . She sold me a video and it was like from 3 years ago and when I called her out and said I want new stuff and customs she said I should join her vip for 200 lol .
 
She offered a 41 second video for $20. But that may be what the person commenting above recieved. But the way she's been sending me messages makes it obvious that its a management team. Just sent me a picture thats one she already posted recently on IG 💀
 
Yeah I bought a video it was old content from 2/3 years ago. Might need some time to get some new content
 
Reminder to every1 that the power is in our hands lowkey, shes likely in a spot where she needs the $, and she prob expects to just sell old shit and vanish again..
Vote with your WALLETS
 
Agree with the sentiment but that’s never gonna happen. Dudes be too thirsty to force her into putting in the work to keep a consistent content stream of updated content.
 
So yea I was texting her and not the management and offered her a good amount for a custom and she said she's not doing nude and I said so your only selling old nudes and she said yes ......... horrible news . Even though on fansly she sent out a photo that looks semi recent
 
Not sure. Expensive as all hell. She described it as her bouncing on a dildo naked, but there's definitely a video of her doing that from before. I think it was Christmas themed.
 
Back
Top