Simp Chat Jiepai/街拍/Chinese street photo shooting

As far as I'm aware, the main site for these photosets come from 520mojing right? How does that site work, is it like a patreon for chinese photographers?
 
The sites like subscription but can access everything media on there. But very expensive and monthly-yearly subs, not permanent
 
520mojing seems to be the main/official sites but other sites like https://www.cz27.com also seem to have some sets that are not on 520mojing. I also know some sets have been deleted from mojing in the past.
Maybe we can try to make a list of models that have an official name/alias and maybe even their own social media.
 
someone posted a link on the main thread that has 14.7TB of content from mojing. It is hosted on a website called **** (name is being censored?), which asks you to first download using their cloud service. I haven't tried, but I doubt it would be free. They let you preview some videos on a time limit. This would be the treasure trove, but probably super expensive and you would need massive storage. It is even hard to sort through the content since it is so massive.
 
So many models on there but if you want make thread from the model you must add tag (jiepai)
 
My problem is that most models there just don't have an online presence as far as I can tell (which is quite sad). And even the ones who are referred to by certain names on the copycat sites can't be found on any other sites and don't have their own social media. So if you know any of them who have their own social media like autumn chen please share them here 😇
 
Back
Top