Request OnlyFans MILF jennifers_boobs / jennifer_s_boobs



Just an update, she is preparing to create longer videos that we will be able to buy through PPV. More to come soon!
 
She did some promotion to get 50 followers. Its on her wall. Nice stuff anyway :PogTasty:
 

Absolutely stunning, she will be the new sensual jane. Here is also another angle of her new video.
 
Another promo to grow her channel. She promises custom videos to make via PVT and also full video of her previous BJ

 
Update: She is asking for lot of for "custom" videos. Nobody knows what she will deliver. She keep promises on the wall as previews

"if you are good later I publish a small preview..."

"I promised you the preview, here it is! Full video on demand!"
 
Yeah I asked her about a custom. And she basically said it's $10 a minute. Which is a lot considering we haven't even seen a full video yet.
 
Back
Top