Simp Chat Jellybellylillian / Lilliansecret0 / Lylah Ives / MissAbbyCandy / Spicyxhannah / Jellybelillian Discussion Thread

Seems like the agency is promoting like a "VIP" like membership if you go through some unlock challenge. Has anyone done this and was it worth it? Sounds like a major scam, but the perks are appealing.
 
Sadly it gets worse and worse. I joined her like 2 1/2 years ago and back then it was kind of solid. Now when I asked about custom videos (that were expensive AF to begin with) "Well you now need this arbitrary VIP thing to even request". Yeah, nah fuck off doesn't get any closer to a dark pattern red flag then that.
 
I just wish she had some longer videos man, like 5+ min. All these 1-2 minute teases are just not enough imo. I've always wanted a nice long riding video of her, front and back view, and a nice sex tape because she's so fucking hot! Other creators that don't use agencies charge normal-ish prices and if I was going to spend money I'd rather do it on those pages. 15 minute sex tape is $20-$35. These agencies suck.
 
Yeah, I wish too. The problem is that's against her business model since she charges customs per minute. A lot of the small clips are just parts of existing custom videos with the mention of the name cut out making it so fragmented. That said she does have a few 5+ min ones and one 10 min as far as I know, they are just expensive AF.
 
What her insta i can't find one, the one posted there in content thread is unavailable
 
She had like 5 or more but most got banned, so there is no good/new content I know of. This is the only one I know of that survived, but it has no new posts https://www.instagram.com/J_lillian_insta/
I can recommend her X profiles most of them usually get regular posts (there is some cross and reposting but not the worst):
https://x.com/spicyxhannah/media
https://x.com/secretlillian/media
https://x.com/teltelxt/media
https://x.com/lonelylillian/media
https://x.com/jeylilli/media
https://x.com/Lillianluzaa/media
https://x.com/sixmonme/media
https://x.com/liliantwx/media
https://x.com/lilliangothh/media
 
How is there more content on x than her onlyfans, is there any actual way to buy her stuff or is it just constant agency bullshit
 
The level of agency bullshit surely got obnoxious... idk earlier it was possible to grab a few videos if you were willing to pay steepish prices. These days it's mostly BS I guess you could ask for specific stuff and nail down video lengths or so before buying anything but yeah it got very exhausting.
 
Not sure if this is the spot to ask but what are you guys using to rip OF content? I have a bunch I want to upload but I don't know the best way to download it, thanks!
 
Back
Top