Simp Chat JacquieEtMichelTV and French Sites Discussion Thread

Most probably "Isabellia" or "Isabelia". There is a tag below the video.
Also found this in a blog website.
 
Yeah, I noticed that too. I've once seen the other clip as well of her in an underground parking garage. But can't find it anywhere anymore. indecentes-voisines.com doesn't have anything about her anymore, it seems.
 
I can't for the life of me remember the names of the girls or the videos, but I remember they did a series of videos where they went to Japan. Anyone know the names of those ones?
 
Are you talking about jacquieetmichetv? Can you remember the year of the release?
 
Did they featured japanese girls?
I am not sure I can find but I will try. And any timeframe of the release date will be helpful.
 
yes, they were fucking japanese women. For a timeframe I have no clue, I remember seeing the videos several years ago but I have no clue how old the videos are
 
Found her! She's Delirious Hunter. (Got help from "who is she" thread.)
 
Claudia, the 26 year old pastry chef from December. Is she pretty much a one and done? Anyone have any details on her?
 
There is a Yoko one -- Yoko---Candidature-spontanee-de-Yoko-secretaire-a-Tokyo

Does anybody know more about the movies for:
Avril/Caroline/Barbara

Aline

DollyWood

MarieHelene
 
Back
Top