Simp Chat Ivy Wolk / Wolktress / Wolkmindvirus Discussion Thread

I don’t think so, she’s charging like $1000 for pussy pics and I’m not sure you could convince her to shave lol
 
She’s been posting a lot less, hopefully no one will buy her holes pics and she had to lower the price.
 
Is she only doing Patreon now that she's more famous? I seem to remember a sextpanther and loyalfans at some point
 
She's hilarious, idk what you're on about but this is SIMP city dude. Calm down, goon, and move on
 
Does she even do it anymore despite having it in her links? Almost a year no posts on the Patreon, does she still even do customs? Anyone in contact with her via DMs on Instagram or Patreon?
 
Did her boobs get way bigger or is she using a skims push up bra? I mention the skims brand since some of those come with fake hard nips
 
I guess she's too famous to show hole now eh? I heard she used to sell spicier content.
 
My guess is the whole enchilada is out there. Probably the enchilada and the hole.
She seemed to imply on Maddy Smith's podcast recently that she was doing a lot of drugs at the time Anora filmed when she was 18 or 19, which was when she was making spicy content. Think it might have been a bit of a lull in her career between being a teenage tiktok star and whatever she is now. That's when she would have done it.
 
So whats like her deal? Is this all bit or is she really mentally ill? Id still hit but like wtf
 
She's on the spectrum and a bookworm who loves talking about life. That's her deal. Oh and she has vaginismus.
 
I saw a clip of her saying shes just trying to get fucked all the time so that makes sense with Vaginismus
 
maybe it's because i'm from ny but i need her rat looking ass. need that downfall too she's getting too successful to post bush anymore :SadgeCry:
 
I'm tired of pretending like she isn't hot. Certainly not conventionally hot but hot nonetheless. I would bust the fattest nut inside her idc.
 
Back
Top